3 DAY* PEOPLE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
(*Online. One day per week)
This 3-day online programme is a manager’s how-to for managing, leading and developing a high-performing creative individual or team, delivering the business results you have been looking for.
It is tailored for those currently managing creative individuals and teams (eg: with some current people management experience) or for those strating in a people management role. The aim of the programme is to impart a laser-sharp approach to getting the best results from and with your creatives and designers.
The workshop is designed using the latest neuroscience research into how we learn and how we retain and reuse learning in the normal flow of our work.
- Appraise the significance of your role in delivering on the organisation strategy
- Recognise how to unleash potential in your team to achieve business objectives
- Enhance your leadership style to achieve impact and results
- Identify where each member of the team is at in the employee lifecycle, to take ownership and responsibility to transition them for success
- Demonstrate practical people management skills through structured skills practice using simple effective models (practice and feedback)
- Develop one’s own and others’ resilience
- Maximise learning & impact. Research tells us that learning solutions should be structured to enable optimal learning before, during & after the workshop
What you will take away
- A fresh perspective on your role as a manager
- A laser sharp focus on the skills to enhance your impact as a manager
- Greater self & team awareness
- Clarity on what you need to do to be an even more effective manager
What you will experience
- A learning experience that is simple & easy to apply in the flow of your work
- An engaging & challenging workshop
- A laser-sharp focus on the 6 Manager ‘How To’s’
- A disruption of your thinking about your role and how to be most impactful in it
- An opportunity to discuss, explore & plan
- Lots of skills practice & feedback
Skills you will develop
- Systematic approach to achieving results
- Clear line of sight
- Team Development
- Assessing performance
- Impactful Feedback
- Development planning
- Performance Management -self & others
- Coaching Conversations
- Challenging the status quo for the best results
- Get and keep your team on board
- Critique your own leadership style vs High-Performance Leaders
This 3-day programme is scheduled to run on May 17th, 24th and 31st. To register your interest or ask any questions regarding the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More events you might like
Join us for an information session on the Design for Sustainability and Circular Economies Certificate programme 2024.
Are your digital design skills holding you back? Master the key concepts and techniques of user interface design with this 3-month university-accredited programme in UI for Designers and Creatives, combining online learning and live webinars.
Are your content design skills holding you back? Master the key concepts and techniques of content design with this 10-week university-accredited programme in Content Design for Designers, UX/UI Professional and Creatives, combining online learning and live webinars.
A unique 4-month university-accredited programme in User Research for Designers and Creatives, combining online learning and live webinars to further develop business skills and build successful careers.
A day of exploring design; process, practice and culture with international speakers, panellists, discussions and Q&As for those leading or aspiring to successfully lead design teams and design studios to take a deep dive into the topics that matter most right now.
UX Tree is a mentorship programme focused on career development and the improvement of UX skills for mentors and mentees. The Programme provides guidance and support to mentees in developing or improving their professional skills in the field of UX Design and aims to bridge the gap between education and the workplace.
Join the course trainer Jeannette Naughton of the Designs on Growth programme for information sessions on the programme’s background and context, answer questions on the content, as well as share insights on how it can transform your business.
Invest in the Future of your design practice and continue your professional development with a Certificate in Design for Sustainability and Circular Economies.