Our training programmes and events are informed by industry engagement to meet current and future skills needs. Our goal is to deliver impactful learning experiences to design leaders and practioners so that they can better understand, manage and shape their careers and business performance.
Why become a member of Design Skillnet?
- Breakfast briefings, Workshops, and many complementary Seminars and Events
- Post Graduate Professional Education and training programmes
- Design Leaders Conference
- Bespoke and in-house tailored solutions- substantially subsidised
Who can and cannot benefit from the Design Skillnet?
- Designers working in Ireland and Design Professionals
- Design and Creative agencies
- Businesses with in-house design teams
- Public sector organisations, charities or not-for-profit organisations
If you’re not sure if you meet these criteria or have any queries, please get in touch via the form below.
Upcoming Training Events
This online workshop provides an introduction to data visualisation’s potential as a storytelling medium as well as the principles behind the construction of effective and compelling visual displays of information.
A workshop with expert facilitator and coach Paula Mullin on how to communicate with Executive Presence for ambitious women working at mid and senior-level in Design, keen to take the next step in their careers or aspiring
A two-part workshop series for Design Agency and Studios owners and Design team managers on HR & Legal “Musts” & “How Tos” and Effective People Practices, both with one-hour one-to-one coaching session options.