Our training programmes and events are informed by industry engagement to meet current and future skills needs. Our goal is to deliver impactful learning experiences to design leaders and practioners so that they can better understand, manage and shape their careers and business performance.
Why become a member of Design Skillnet?
- Breakfast briefings, Workshops, and many complementary Seminars and Events
- Post Graduate Professional Education and training programmes
- Design Leaders Conference
- Bespoke and in-house tailored solutions- substantially subsidised
Who can and cannot benefit from the Design Skillnet?
- Designers working in Ireland and Design Professionals
- Design and Creative agencies
- Businesses with in-house design teams
- Public sector organisations, charities or not-for-profit organisations
If you’re not sure if you meet these criteria or have any queries, please get in touch via the form below.
Upcoming Training Events
Course Trainers, Marc Stickdorn and Gerry Scullion , will join us for an information session to give background and context to our newest programme, the Service Design Diploma, and answer questions on the course content, as well as sharing insights on how it can transform your career or business.
This course offers everything you need to improve the products and services you offer. Gain a deeper understanding of how to design content within your service, embed service design thinking in your organisation, and change the way your team works.