Our training programmes and events are informed by industry engagement to meet current and future skills needs. Our goal is to deliver impactful learning experiences to design leaders and practioners so that they can better understand, manage and shape their careers and business performance.
Why become a member of Design Skillnet?
- Breakfast briefings, Workshops, and many complementary Seminars and Events
- Post Graduate Professional Education and training programmes
- Design Leaders Conference
- Bespoke and in-house tailored solutions- substantially subsidised
Who can and cannot benefit from the Design Skillnet?
- Designers working in Ireland and Design Professionals
- Design and Creative agencies
- Businesses with in-house design teams
- Public sector organisations, charities or not-for-profit organisations
If you’re not sure if you meet these criteria or have any queries, please get in touch via the form below.
Upcoming Training Events
A workshop to master thought leadership marketing and win your target audience with agency new business and marketing strategist, mentor and host of the Small Spark Theory® podcast Lucy Mann.
A workshop for design team leaders/creative business owners – responsible for ensuring that their organisation demonstrates cyber accountability (business and clients’ data protection & response to cyber-attacks and security breaches).