Delivering training to a broad spectrum of
design-led organisations across Ireland
What is coaching?
Coaching is an action-oriented, results-driven process, focused on maximising potential and performance. Coaching works to your desired future, meaning that you identify goals and take steps towards achieving them, supported by your coach.
Coaching can be conducted one to one, in pairs, or in teams and is one of the most effective tools for achieving real progress and return on investment.
Business coaching works on the specific aspects of your business that you wish to improve, delivering real-time results and enabling you to “do it now”.
Design Skillnet’s Network Manager, Niamh O’Shaughnessy is herself a qualified coach and will work with you to select the best coach for you and your business or team.
Design Skillnet co-funds (subsidises) the cost of the coaching, subject to eligibility criteria.
We work in collaboration with the Institute of Designers in Ireland (IDI), ICAD, IAPI and 100 Archive member companies to encourage professional development throughout the Irish design and creative sector.
Our coaching solutions are:
- tailored to your needs
- available at a reduced cost
- can be arranged at a time and venue that suits your team
Bespoke Coaching Available
- Business Coaching: Growing your business, marketing, getting new clients, finances, time & productivity. Conducted one-to-one, with your business partner or as a senior team.
- Leadership Coaching: For managers, leaders or those showing potential for leadership. Developing areas such as vision, team or stakeholder communication, emotional awareness, culture and exective presence. Typically conducted one-to-one.
- Personal Coaching: Works on personal behaviours and focus areas – life or workplace. This can include Career Coaching. Typically conducted one-to-one.
- Team Coaching: For an intact team e.g. senior management or the full team. Conducted as a group.
Coaching is ultimately a bespoke, tailored process that works on your goals and aspirations. Nearly all topics are suitable for coaching. Contact us to find out more.
If you’re interested in finding out more or wish to discuss coaching support for your agency or yourself, please get in touch via the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.