Design Skillnet is committed to helping you and your business deal with the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and the safe return to work. The links on this page provide information to support businesses.
Design Skillnet is fully supportive of the Government’s efforts to effectively address and limit the spread of COVID-19 and to safeguard the protection of public health and that of our stakeholders.
Design Skillnet management team are continuing to work and are available to discuss any queries that our businesses or trainees have regarding our scheduled training programmes and supports for businesses.
Dublin Chamber is committed to helping you and your business deal with the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The links on this page provide information for businesses to consider in responding to, and keeping up to date with the Coronavirus outbreak.
In support of this national effort and in line with Government recommendations, Design Skillnet has postponed its in-person training courses until further notice. Where possible, alternative methods of programme delivery are being mobilised.
Design Skillnet will continue to take bookings for in-person programmes commencing at a later date in 2020. Our current range of online programmes are available to view at Training and Events
We are also available to discuss your queries about any other future programmes we offer to businesses within the Design sector.
Our Network contact details are.
NAMES Aileen Dempsey
PHONES + 353 83 3332090
Supports Links for Businesses
- Government of Ireland > Return to Work Safely Protocol
- Government of Ireland > Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business
- HSA > COVID-19 Templates & Checklists
- NSAI > COVID-19 Workplace Protection & Improvement Guide
- All relevant agencies are now fully engaged and entirely focused on supporting Ireland’s business community through the COVID-19 crisis. Further details
- Updates and resources from the HSE including posters for the workplace can be found at
- If employers or employees need further guidance on the Protocol, the HSA Helpline can be contacted at 1890 289 389 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would remind our stakeholders that the HSE website www.hse.ie is the authoritative source of information and advice on the situation regarding COVID-19 in Ireland. We will keep this information updated in the coming weeks. Further information is also available on
the Skillnet Ireland website.
Find out how Design Skillnet can help you become more creative, human-centred, and impactful within your organisation.