Managing the Return to Work after Covid
If you are an employer, you need to be informed of the most up-to-date state guidance, Caroline McEnery, founder and MD of The HR Suite will address the following in this webinar:
- Retention strategies: communication, engagement and inclusion with planning for return to work
- Selection criteria for return to work
- Business restructure and redundancies
- H & S considerations and Duty of Care if pandemic continues but lock-down measures eased
- Review of existing policies and procedures
- Review of HR strategy in line with business changes
- Future crisis strategy: Stop, Start, Continue
- Annual leave planning
- Flexible working/reduced hours continuation requests
- Soft return to work: notice, engagement and well-being
Complementary for members.
Interactive webinar – limited places, booking essential.
Webinar link will be sent following your booking.
About the trainer
Caroline McEnery, founder and MD of The HR Suite and HR and Employment Law Expert. Caroline holds a Masters in Human Resources, UL, is CIPD accredited and a trained mediator. Caroline has worked across various areas of HR for over 20 years in Kerry Group and in the retail and hospitality sector where she was the Operations and HR Director of The Garvey Group before setting up the HR Suite in 2009, and now boasts over 500 clients throughout Ireland. Caroline is the author of “The Art of Asking the Right Questions” a toolkit for people managers to ensure they maximise the talent of their people. The guide contains top tips and guidelines for anyone who manages people regarding recruitment, appraisals, personal development.