Marty Neumeier returns to Dublin for a 5-day brand masterclass
Following on from his sold-out workshop at the Design Leaders Conference last November, Marty is back by demand to lead this 5-day mastery workshop, delivered in half day sessions. As a successful designer, author and brand adviser whose mission is to bring the principles and processes of design to business, Marty will deep dive into modern brand-building disciplines, definitions, and methods.
At the end of day 5, you’ll take a 30-minute test to measure learning and mastery of content, pass the test, qualify for Masterclass 2, and earn the credential Certified Brand Specialist.
Who should attend?
Designers, agency creatives, copywriters, studio owners, account directors and those who want to master the powerful tool of branding.
How to book?
REGISTER your place here
Some of the topics covered on this brand masterclass
- Techniques to create disruptive business models & three models of brand collaboration
- A simple definition and process for real design thinking
- How to lead an agile brainstorm exclusively for brand
- The elements for breakthrough brand naming, positioning, and identity-making
- How to quick-test prototypes for brand elements & measure brand progress
- The right way to choose, frame, and manage brand values
- The secret to high-impact brand touchpoints & powerful ways to differentiate a bran
Marty shares some insights from the Design Leaders Conference last November.
The Current Online Schedule Is:
- Monday 10/5 — 16:00-19:00 GMT+1
- Tuesday 10/6 — 16:00-19:00 GMT+1
- Wednesday 10/7 — 16:00-19:00 GMT+1
- Thursday 10/8 — 16:00-19:00 GMT+1
- Friday 10/9 — 16:00-17:00 GMT+1 (Exam)
You will also need to coordinate between 1-2 hours of live collaboration with your team for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday presentations.
Join a growing global network of next-level brand professionals from around the world.
About Marty Neumeier
Marty Neumeier is an international author, designer, and brand adviser committed to bringing the principles and processes of design to business. His series of “whiteboard” books have changed the way brand has brought business forward, including ZAG, named one of the “Top Hundred Business Books of All Time” and THE DESIGNFUL COMPANY, a bestselling guide to nonstop innovation.
His first and seminal book, THE BRAND GAP, has been consumed more than 23 million times. Its sequel, THE BRAND FLIP, has powered brand-building in the age of social media and customer dominance. And his most recent book, SCRAMBLE, has redefined what a business book can be as it explores how to build a brand quickly with agile strategy.
Marty founded Critique magazine, the first journal about design thinking. He has worked closely with the world’s most innovative companies, including Apple, Netscape, Sun Microsystems, HP, Adobe, Google, and Microsoft to help advance their brands and cultures.
Today, he is the Director of CEO Branding for Liquid Agency in Silicon Valley, travels around the world as a workshop leader and speaker on the topics of design, brand and innovation, and most recently is co-founder and partner of Level C.
Marty and his wife divide their time between California and France.