The world as we’ve known it has changed, unrecognisably for many, and in many cases too, it will take a long time at best to arrive at a new normal, if ever in certain industry sectors.
With this in mind – where does your agency stand? How well is your agency positioned are you to hit the ground running as the new reality emerges.
Where you need to refine your positioning, or do a complete pivot, our webinar on April 30th will address the key considerations.
We’ve never seen anything quite like the current crisis but we have seen deep recessions and troubled times before. Some of the same rules apply.
- When times are tough the first thing an agency should do is to take a look at the current client base. Which clients are allies and advocates of your agency? This is the most fertile ground for proactive, business generating ideas. What ideas can add value to the client and your agency?
- Do you have stand-alone strategic service or services that can be better packaged? (i.e. services that can be sold separately, not as part of a bigger project). Clients appreciate tailored, packaged workshops at this time, as opposed to being locked into bigger projects. These can be pragmatic and timely options for clients that urgently need to address particular needs and issues.
- Have you explored off the radar targeting? These are areas that are off the radar of most agencies and that might be doing well in the current environment. There are certain niche sectors where it’s business as usual or who see this as an ideal time to address branding and design issues. How do you locate and reach them?
But what if it’s time for a more radical re-think because your market seems to have largely evaporated or your business is at the edge of survival?
- How can you completely reposition your agency? It may be that you can hone your offer into a particular specialism or one particular part of your offer can be effectively amplified.
- When an agency is trusted by a client, it can be easier than you think to diversify into other areas. You may be simply making the client’s life easier. You already have their trust so what other services can you credibly offer them? Your skill base might be more elastic than you thought.
- How are clients dealing with the current crisis? What are their day to day anxieties and what is taking up their time? A better understanding of these questions can lead to better targeted, packaged offers.
- What about future planning? We will come out of this at some point, so clients are still looking at the future. What does the future look like for your clients and for your area of business, and what impact will the current crisis have on future initiatives? It may be hard to see it at this point, but is there an upside to the downturn? Do you have a constructive viewpoint that you can develop and share with clients?
Ticket price €95 and complementary for members.
Interactive webinar – limited places, booking essential.
Webinar link will be sent following registration .