Next intake TBC
A unique 6-month programme for Designers and Creatives, combining online learning and live webinars to further develop your skills and build successful careers.
UX design is a unique mix of psychology, technology, and design. UX skills are in demand; without them, the world can become a complicated, frustrating and alienating place.
The Professional Diploma in UX Design has been developed for designers and creatives to further their skills and build successful careers. You will:
- Learn to think like a UX designer, and adopt the mindset that makes them so valuable
- Gain the confidence that comes from a true, deep understanding of the domain
- Have job-ready skills and a portfolio of work to prove it
- Achieve a university accredited diploma qualification
What’s covered in the course
These are the ten comprehensive modules in the course that cover all aspects of best practice UX design
- Introduction to UX Design
- User Research
- User Goals
- Structure and Navigation
- Design Principles
- Design Patterns
- Prototyping and Wire-framing
How does it work?
The Professional Diploma in UX Design is available to study online via our best-in-class learning management system, which we handpicked due to its user experience design, and it’s two live webinars hosted by the course mentor which will give you a unique opportunity to ask questions, gather feedback, and seek advice from an experienced UX professional in a small group environment.
Your learning will include
- High definition video lectures with accompanying downloadable course material
- Guided, step-by-step practical exercises with guidance on how to develop your own portfolio
- A dedicated course manager, available to support you during your study and assist with any administrative related queries
- A dedicated Slack channel that allows you to interact with fellow students
- Monthly webinars with our world-class trainers and mentors
- The options to follow a structured 6-month programme with deadlines; or to complete the course at your own pace over a 12-month period
Who should attend?
The programme is suitable for designers, creatives, software developers, product designers, project managers, digital marketers, account managers, and content managers.
Spaces are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment
- Members: €1,550
- Non-Members: €2,750
We are offering 2 payment options:
- 1 full payment of €1,550
- A 3-part payment plan (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to avail of this option)
Email email@example.com to register your interest
About UX Design Institute
The UX Design Institute is setting the standard in UX education across the globe. Formerly known as UX Training, they have trained thousands of digital professionals across the globe and helped them pursue successful careers in UX design. Our alumni now work as UX designers with some of the world’s leading companies; Google, Facebook, IBM, Aer Lingus, Accenture, Vodafone, Virgin, Dell, Three, WorkDay and many more.
Design Skillnet training focuses on helping designers and creatives in their careers and their business to up-skill their teams and attract and service clients in a rapidly changing commercial landscape.
More events you might like
If you are interested in securing a place on this course, please fill in the form to the right.