Do you want to learn about Design Skillnet’s co-funded (subsidised) UI, UX, Content Design and User Research university-accredited courses and how they can give your career a boost?
Join Design Skillnet at their next information session and put your questions to the UX Design Institute’s advisory experts on Thursday, November 30th 1-2pm.
Ask everything you want to know (course content, Structure, work schedule, payment plans, eligibility, career opportunities, etc.) to advisory experts from the UX Design Institute and Design Skillnet.
What to Expect
The training experts will go through:
- The comprehensive curriculum for each course
- Additional webinars and workshops available exclusively to the Design Skillnet cohorts
- Why it’s (still) a great time to get into UX, UI, Product Design
- Why UX is such a rewarding career
- How you can learn with the UX Design Institute
- How the UX Design Institute supports students and helps them find roles as UX/UI professionals
- A final Q&A to ask anything about our subsidised courses and careers in these fields: transferable skills, course benefits, structure, content, work schedule, career opportunities, eligibility, payment plans and more!
More on the programmes below.
The application deadline is at the end of this month – it’s your last chance to study UX, UI, Content Design and User Research this December and gain a university-accredited and globally industry-approved qualification, backed by an outstanding portfolio at our very advantageous subsidised rate.
Installment plans are available.
Don’t miss our Information session to learn more about the course on Thursday, 30th November 1-2pm.
Book your information session:
– Thursday 30th November 2023 1pm-2pm
The four programmes are globally recognised and industry-approved to ensure that upon completion of the course, you are career-ready and expertly skilled in the area of UX design. Fully flexible online classes allow you to tailor your study time to suit your needs, and enjoy top-notch content delivered by the gold standard in UX Design education, the UX Design Institute.
- Read more about Professional Certificate in User Research.
- Read more about The Professional Diploma in UX Design.
- Read more about Professional Certificate in UI.
- Read more about Professional Certificate in Content Design
More events you might like
Are your digital design skills holding you back? Master the key concepts and techniques of user interface design with this 3-month university-accredited programme in UI for Designers and Creatives, combining online learning and live webinars.
Are your content design skills holding you back? Master the key concepts and techniques of content design with this 10-week university-accredited programme in Content Design for Designers, UX/UI Professional and Creatives, combining online learning and live webinars.
A unique 4-month university-accredited programme in User Research for Designers and Creatives, combining online learning and live webinars to further develop business skills and build successful careers.
IDI’s Monthly Forums are all about giving you the opportunity to set your agenda to discuss the topics of most relevance to you with the people who understand most. The IDI’s Forums series give you a safe space to discuss the topics that are most pressing in your field of work, with others in the same position.
Design strategist Jonathan Kirk will explore what designers and creatives can do better to master the client/agency relationship including sharpening new business activity and pitching, improving collaboration and a sense of partnership, and growing their clients’ business, based on the 2024 ‘What Clients Think’ report, as well as trends over the last 10 years and how client issues have shifted.