Digital Marketing Executive
Creativity is paramount when marketing Design Skillnet, its training programmes, workshops and events to enable the delivery of engaging and thought-leading campaigns that resonate with design and creative professionals. Executing and adapting brand marketing campaigns for use across different digital channels is essential.
Design Skillnet has an exciting opening for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team. The successful candidate will support the content, creative and communication team by implementing all digital and social media marketing campaigns.
- Implement our digital marketing plans that create inbound leads for Design Skillnet programmes, workshops and events.
- Create awareness about programmes and events, and promote the content from our content calendar.
- Website management – Support and maintain our WordPress website and regularly update the website with content, news and articles as per the content calendar.
- Email marketing – manage our email marketing tool – Zoho and implement weekly email marketing campaigns by developing and distributing targeted content.
- Social media – manage the social media channels ensuring each channel is working from a functional and content perspective. Communicate programmes and events on Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Reporting – Manage the reporting of marketing activities and carry out continuous analysis of online, social and email marketing performance. Use the data to provide meaningful insights and trends for future decisions.
We require an energetic person with strong digital marketing skills. The successful person should have the following:
- A third level qualification in marketing, design or a business related discipline, including a minimum of minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency with WordPress or a similar CMS is essential
- Experience in operating a CRM system is essential.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred
- Experience in social media and community-building online
- An organised and dynamic individual with the ability to adapt and react at short notice
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Initiative, attention to detail, critical thinking, and an ambition to execute best practice are key.
This position is normally based at our office at WeWork Charlemont Exchange, Charlemont Street, Dublin 2, with flexibility and remote working.
How to apply
You can apply by emailing us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5th June 2020
Find out how Design Skillnet can help you become more creative, human-centred, and impactful within your organisation.