As an agency, you are in the business of selling your expertise; but so are your competitors.
New marketing channels mean the war on agency content is real and regular content marketing just isn’t enough. How can you stand out from the crowd and win the market?
Positioning your agency as a thought leader in your industry is the most impactful way to showcase your expertise in your niche, build trust in your credentials, grab the client’s attention, uplift your agency’s reputation and stand out from your competitors.
Thought leadership is the cornerstone of any agency’s content and brand marketing strategy success. An efficient thought leadership strategy is a powerful tool to:
- Strengthen your brand authority and reputation – Be recognised as an inspirational, trusted professional and go-to resource
- Increase lead generation – Gain awareness among your target audience, drive traffic to your website and generate more client leads, talent and business partnership leads as a result.
- Boost sales and customer retention – Provide value to your target audience, improve social proof, boost engagement online, nurture relationships with a dedicated audience
In this webinar, agency new business and marketing strategist Lucy Mann will help you unlock the wizard power of a true thought leader. Lucy will cover the following topics:
- How do you decide what to be known for?
- How can you create an impact in an overcrowded market?
- Based on marginal gains thinking, techniques that everyone in the agency can start adopting today
About the trainer
Lucy Mann – GunPowder Consulting founder – is an agency new business and marketing strategist and mentor. Creator and host of the Small Spark Theory® podcast and a DBA accredited expert, Lucy supports quietly brilliant independent agency leaders to attract, win and grow game-changing client relationships.
More events you might like
Join Design Skillnet for an information session on the Design Management Professional Diploma programme’s background context, structure, content, and gain insights on how it can take your business and career to the next level.
Invest in the Future of your design practice and continue your professional development with a Certificate in Design for Sustainability and Circular Economies, delivered by LSAD and accredited by TUS in partnership with Design Skillnet.
Design strategist Jonathan Kirk will explore what designers and creatives can do better to master the client/agency relationship including sharpening new business activity and pitching, improving collaboration and a sense of partnership, and growing their clients’ business, based on the 2023 ‘What Clients Think’ report.
Join Design strategist Jonathan Kirk of Up to the Light (authors of the What Clients Think Report) for a face-to-face workshop on redefining your agency’s marketing approach from selling to drawing clients through Thought Leadership.